Postage is charged on all online purchases except trees and tree accessories. All donation activity, including donation packs paid for by credit card or direct debit online is exempt from postage.
As tree purchases and donations are exempt from postage their total is not included in the overall calculation of your total basket value to work out postage charges.
- Trees and tree protection will be delivered within 10 days of your order unless specified differently within the product details and will be delivered separately to any other ordered products.
- Your trees shop orders will be sent to you in secure packaging by Royal Mail or National Carriers.
- Please note other circumstances beyond our control could affect delivery times.
- Please be aware that if you are purchasing more than one pack of trees they may be delivered seperately to one another.
- We aim to despatch donation packs within 3 working days of receipt. Please note other circumstances beyond our control could affect delivery times.
- If your dedication or virtual gift is time-sensitive, you may want to check the despatch date with our customer service team at the time of making your donation. All donation packs are sent with free postage and packaging.
- Email certificates are sent as soon as you have submitted your online dedication or virtual gift pack application, though due to circumstances beyond our control they may occasionally take several minutes or possibly even hours before they arrive in the recipient's inbox.
- If you, or your intended recipient, do not receive the certificate, please check your junk or spam folder as the email provider may have mistakenly filed the email here. If you still cannot find the email, please contact our Supporter Care Team providing full details of donation pack applied for.
Urns and ash keepsake jewellery
- A postage and packaging charge of £5.95 per biodegradable urn and £4.95 per ash keepsake jewellery item will be charged.
- Biodegradable urns will be sent by Parcelforce 24 hours and ash keepsake jewellery will be sent by Royal Mail first class signed for.
- Please note, that urns and keepsakes are charged separate from the offer providing free postage and packaging if an order is over £50.00 and therefore will not be included when working out the free delivery and packaging for orders over £50.00 offer. Please note other circumstances beyond our control could affect delivery times.
All other products
- A charge of £4.95 will be made on all orders up to the value of £50.00.
- For all orders (including Northern Ireland and the Scottish Isles) over £50.00, postage and packaging is free.
- Goods will normally be received within 10 days but please allow up to 30 days in case we are exceptionally busy or if there other circumstances beyond our control.
Please note that as tree purchases and donations are exempt from postage and urns and ash keepsake jewellery are charged separately their total is not included in the overall calculation of your total basket value to work out postage charges and therefore will not be included when working out the free delivery and packaging for orders over £50.00 offer.
- All products, including trees and donation packs are only available for delivery to UK customers.
- We cannot dispatch any products overseas, but all items can be purchased from overseas provided the delivery address is within the UK.
- The online fulfilment of dedications and virtual gifts can still be sent to any email address, regardless of the recipient’s location.