Our stunning Woodland Trust ash keepsake jewellery is a unique and discreet way of keeping your loved one close by. Each piece contains a secure watertight cavity intended to house a small amount of cremated ashes and is suitable for both human and pet ashes.
- The ash keepsake bead features the Woodland Trust oak leaf and is beautifully handcrafted from sterling silver and gold plating. All our ash keepsake jewellery is exclusive to the Woodland Trust
- The bead charm is 16mm in diameter and 8mm deep. The central hole is 5m in diameter and is suitable for a Pandora™-type charm bracelet (not included).
- The bead is supplied in a special Woodland Trust ash keepsake jewellery presentation box which measures 50mm (h) x 50mm (w) x 32mm (6) and comes with an interring kit
- Each piece is quality checked to ensure it meets the high standards necessary to house your loved one’s treasured ashes. We recommend a funeral professional or jeweller helps with the interment of ashes, but a full instruction and care guide is included with each jewellery item for your reference
- If you would like to talk through your requirements with us, please call our team on 0330 333 3300
- Please note: Ash keepsake jewellery items are exempt from free delivery. Postage and packaging is £4.95 per item. Orders of ash keepsake jewellery will be sent by Royal Mail first class signed for.